About Our Dealership
Milea Truck is a commercial truck sales, leasing and modification business serving New York City and the tri-state area. We are a small business that has grown through the years because of the consistently high-quality service we provide our customers. Milea enjoys a well-earned reputation as a company you can count on to supply your business with the proper equipment to suit your needs and the reliable service to take care of any situation that may arise regarding your vehicles. The original owners are still very much involved in Milea's operation, bringing a passion and energy to everything the company does.
A family-owned and operated business, Milea was established in 1980 in the Bronx. Today, Milea Truck is one of the largest multiline trucking corporations in New York City, with sales and service locations in the Bronx, Queens and Brooklyn, with a fourth location coming soon in Westchester. We have more than 30 years of experience in helping local companies get the right truck for their needs and providing the mechanical expertise to keep their trucks and businesses up and running.
Our Commitment to Our Customers
We are a one-stop shop for all of your business needs, delivering superior customer service backed by years of knowledge and experience.
What We Bring to Our Customers
- A robust selection of both new and used trucks to buy or lease
- All styles of commercial rigs, including vans, tilt cabs, dry box, refrigerated, dump trucks, alternative energy vehicles and more
- A wide range of truck configurations and body styles to match your business needs
- The ability to build a custom truck to meet your unique requirements
- Financing and full maintenance lease options
- Leading brands like Hino, Isuzu, Crane Carrier, Volvo, GMC and Mitsubishi-FUSO
- Dedicated and knowledgeable customer service professionals
Driving Toward the Future
Milea Truck actively contributes to the greening of our community. We placed solar panels on our rooftops and we are a leader in the alternative fuel market, offering hybrid, electric and natural gas vehicles.